Rules of Play United Way Elgin Middlesex 50/50 at Share the Love Electronic Raffle
To be drawn @ 409 King Street, London Ontario on March 1st, 2022 @ 11am.
1. The lottery will take place from February 1, 2022 until March 1, 2022. Tickets will be available for online purchase only at https://unitedwayem-web.bump5050.net/
2. All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Tickets are 10 tickets for $20.00, 50 tickets for $50.00, and 100 tickets for $75.00.
4. Tickets for this draw are available to any donor living within Ontario.
5. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Bump 5050.
6. After buying, patrons will be sent a receipt with their 50/50 tickets from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
7. The winner will receive 50% of the total sales proceeds from that draw period with the remainder going to the United Way Elgin Middlesex Community Fund. The amount of the current 50/50 prize will be on the website where tickets are purchased (https://unitedwayem-web.bump5050.net/).
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle tickets sold for the draw for that game.
9. The winning number will be announced online at https://unitedwayem-web.bump5050.net/ and the ticket purchaser will be notified by email within 24 hours using the email address provided online at time of purchase.
10. The winner may make arrangements to claim their prize by contacting our office at 519-438-1721 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will need to produce two pieces of identification, including photo ID, and then the prize payment will be paid by cheque only. No cash.
11. The winning ticket holder has six (6) months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw.
12. If no winner comes forward, the number will be continually posted on https://unitedwayem-web.bump5050.net/ for six months following the draw date.
13. Unclaimed 50/50 prize will be held for six months at which time the unclaimed proceeds will be donated to a registered charity (other than United Way Elgin Middlesex) with approval of the Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario.
14. United Way Staff, Board Members and their immediate households are not eligible to purchase tickets to play the Share the Love Lottery for the United Way
15. The above set of Rules of Play will be posted wherever tickets are being sold.
If you are worried about problem gambling, ConnexOntario can help (1-866-531-2600)